Friday, August 27, 2010

Grumble.

I fucking hate backhanded comments. I just got one, which I promptly deleted, but it still pissed me off.

What's with people lately? If you don't like someone, why read and post on their blog? If you do post, just say what you want to say instead of pretending to he nice but actually saying something shitty? I'd rather get a straightforward comment then a backhanded one. I'd have to say I hate passive aggressiveness as one of the worst things out there.


Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

3 comments:

Chocolate Mom aka Blupoetres said...

It makes you wonder how many parents actually taught the lesson: "If you have nothing nice to say, then don't say anything at all!"

I think people feel that because we can't see them, they can say whatever the hell they want. That's why I'm grateful for the delete button!!

Lisa said...

I wholeheartedly agree! I've noticed that in blogland, there are a lot of passive aggressive people.

Sarah said...

Then you probably wouldn't like this website:
http://www.passiveaggressivenotes.com/