Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Six.

All my jeans were in the washer and I needed a pair to wear. So I pulled off the top pair and they just looked too small, but I tried them on anyway.

They fit! Size six baby. I'm more than surprised but very happy with myself. I've been dancing around the house and checking out myself in the mirror. I'm such a dork. But I'm a skinny dork!

Sorry to be tooting my own horn here, but I'm just plain excited about it. I have eight more pounds to lose before I'm done with my dieting. I hope I can get there before my 20th class reunion. Who doesn't want a rockin body to show off?


Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

11 comments:

Sarah said...

Way to go!

Christina said...

Yay! Don't you love when your skinny jeans fit??

Mrs. Gamgee said...

Woo hoo! Good for you!

Melis.sa said...

Congratulations!

Kristin said...

Congrats Nancy!

Robin said...

Great job!

Jen said...

Wahoo!! You rock!! Great job!

Suzy said...

Well done! I don't think I'll ever fit into a size six again!

Julie said...

Awesome! You job you sexy skinny lady.

Julie said...

Opps, that was supposed to say "good job." I guess I just got way too excited for you. ;)

Miss Tori said...

Woohoo!

Right now, I only have one pair of jeans that fit. If I accidentally grab any of the others, they are falling off my butt! I'll take that!