Tuesday, April 6, 2010

It's George's fault!

Ah. I figured out why my kitchen has so many problems for me. The guy who first owed our house died in the kitchen.

All of these things happening to me in the house all orginate in the kitchen. Two toaster fires, light socket bursting into flames, huge electric shock from one of the electrical sockets, fire alarm going off whenever I even turn on the (very clean) oven.

Ah ha.

George.

4 comments:

Kristin said...

So, your kitchen really is haunted? Wicked!

Kristin said...

Totally wild. Only you, Nancy!

Robin said...

No way. That's creepy. How did you find that out?

K77 said...

Creepy!