Monday, April 26, 2010

Oh whoa is me.

My belly is still swollen like a football and its starting to turn purple. Ultra sexy if you ask me.

Still, I am still planning to go to Denver tonight to catch sublime. They got back together with a new singer (since their original singer died) and they're touring. Ill sit down in the back due to my condition, but I'm still excited to go. And a band I've wanted to check out, dirty heads, is opening. Seems like a good night to go watch some great music.

What are you doing tonight?


Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

7 comments:

Kara said...

Not to be the kind of person to correct your grammer (I hate those people, especially when they do it to your face to make you look stupid), but shouldn't it be woe is me? I only bring it up since you had that post a few weeks ago about saying the wrong thing and how much it irritates you!! Flame away. You can blame it on your recent mishap.

Kate said...

enjoy! you've earned it :)

Lisa said...

Have fun! I am sitting at home surfing the net and watching the hockey game. My DH is at the game with a friend and I am completely jealous!

~*JaYmE*~ said...

I hope you feel better soon Nancy! Not doing much of anything tonight... catching up on my blog reading and fighting this damn UTI! Ugh.

Kristin said...

I'm not doing anything as exciting as you are. Took my son Joey to Tae Kwon Do and now I'm hanging with the hubby.

JJ said...

So sorry you have been through the wringer!! Hope you are 100% ASAP! Enjoy the concert!

nancy said...

ah, this is what you were talking about kara. The "whoa" was intentional in this one!