Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Sublime was, well, sublime.

What a wonderful night. Sublime was ON! It was zoo surreal to listen the whole crowd sing along with every song. They played everything I wanted to hear, even Scarlet Begonias for an encore. Amazing. Simply amazing.

One of the guys we went with had to buy a scalped ticket and it came with a box seat. While all the boys went down in front with the masses of people, I was in the VIP area where I had my own perfect seat. I couldn't ask for a better place to watch them while I was trying to keep my belly safe from any pushing. So that was awesome good luck.

What's the last concert you went to?


Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

8 comments:

Brandi said...

Weezer and Blink 182

Geochick said...

Depeche Mode at Red Rocks. How awesome to score the box seat!

Jenera said...

Shoot, the last concert I went to was REO Speedwagon, lol. That was over 4 years ago because I was pregnant with Aidan. I so need to go to a concert.

Mazzy said...

Are you feeling better?? I had my appendix removed via a rush surgery 8 years ago and it was a miserable recovery! (after it took the damn hospital like 8 hours to figure out what was wrong with me first)

I am a country girl, all my most recent concerts are Texas music related. Cory Morrow, Wade Bowen, Pat Green... Since I got pregnant and had a baby, though, we haven't been in ages. I think we are going to try and go to something in June, though. Gotta get my groove back. You are so good at keeping yourself alive in addition to being a mom!

~*JaYmE*~ said...

Sounds like a good time! I can't believe you just went to a concert after your surgery! I haven't been to a concert in a long time... it was A Perfect Circle YEARS ago.

A Wife and a Teacher said...

Glad you had a good time and are feeling better!

I'm a county girl so last summer I went with some friends to the CMA Fest concert in Nashville (one of the girls got the tickets for free)

Chris said...

Soundgarden. Happened to be in Seattle when they announced a surprise concert.

Jamie said...

I've always wanted to see Sublime. Now I want to even more!

I saw Trans-Siberian Orchestra last night. Such a great, great show. Something about laser lights, classical music, loud guitar and long hair gets me every time. Oh, and the tuxedos!