Saturday, April 17, 2010

Its raining its pouring...

I love rain. I really do. But this is the second time its messed up my scheduling of getting our lawn power raked. Oh well. I'd rather it rained and rescheduled the appointment then not smell how beautiful the air is after a nice rain.

What are you doing today? I'm cleaning and being a mommy while the husband is out getting his chest tattooed. I'm dying for my next ink session. Have I mentioned it? I'm getting a cherry blossom tree with all my kids' names written in the branches. Its going to be so awesome. It'll be on my right arm. I can't believe I'm going to be double sleeved.

Welk, time to get back at it. Here's to wishing everybody a wonderful weekend.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

4 comments:

jenn said...

Ooh- that tat sounds awesome! I love your ink - especially the stories!

I went to a jewelry party & had yummy mimosas. Thank god- because now a plumber is out snaking my water main since everything backs up. To the tune of over $200- probably all because leaves fell into the freaking gutter. Grrrr... About to go back to the neighbors & see if she has more mimosa left, haha!

Enjoy the yummy after rain smell!

Julie said...

Rain has been pushing back our yard plans too. Luckily we have a clear day today. We have rototilled, trenched, and put in sprinklers in the last few weeks. Today we bought a bunch of topsoil/compost mix to spread all of the front lawn and even it out. In a few days we will seed and then in a couple weeks hopefully we will have grass.

Lisa said...

Love the idea for the tattoo! I am thinking of getting one for my boys. I just haven't decided where (on me) to get it. Any suggestions?

I have enjoyed a quiet family day. It has been raining off and on and we've been outside whenever it wasn't raining. Now, I'm sitting here alone watching the hockey game and enjoying the peace and quiet! DH is out with friends watching hockey and my little men are in bed...

Kristin said...

I love the idea of that tattoo. I really need to get my ass in gear and figure out how to pay for another ink session.

Today I made play-do with Gabe, made Gabe and Joey start cleaning the den, and I did a shitload of laundry. I only enjoyed making play-do.