Monday, August 6, 2007

I know I'm not too popular in the IF blogging community

because I'm pretty new to it (well, I hope that's the only reason). I know I'm not stalked yet and the only reason anyone probably even comes here is in response to a comment I left, but I'm going to pretend like I have a lot of readers anyway.

A fellow IF blogger, Chicklet, got some bad news today and if anyone could go over and give her a little virtual hug, that would be cool. I was really hoping this cycle was going to be it for her and sadly, it didn't turn out the way she wanted it. I'm ~really~ bummed for her.

I know there is nothing any of us can do for anyone out there who receives bad news. But I think just knowing there are people out there who care enough just to give you a little reply to let you know they're there - makes some of the hurt easier to handle. It doesn't take the pain away, but to know you aren't alone, it's easier to carry the burden.


chicklet said...

Thx for this, it does make a difference when everything else fucking blows.

TTC said...

Love the profile picture in support of Chicklet.