Friday, June 13, 2008

TGIF.

I need to take a break. I'm pooped.

~ Thanks for all the responses on my last post! I'm going to go through and set you all up on my reader. Awesome!

~ Saw peapod again today. It looks as if I'm having another girl. The heartbeat was 169bpm and both my girls had heartbeats in the 160+ at this time. I know it's an OWT, but until I'm told different, I'm betting it's a girl.

~ The widget is super creepy now that I hit 8 weeks. Before, it was just a tadpole looking thing. Now the big headed eye monster is bopping around. ~shudder~

~ I've been released from the RE. They told me to come in after I'm 30 weeks so they can make fun of the belly. I said there would be no way I'd walk in there like that in front of all of the infertile ladies. He said "oh, they don't mind!". What planet is this guy from?

12 comments:

Io said...

Dude, your RE makes me want to hit him.

Alison said...

Yay, girl! You're off to a good Brady Bunch! :)

Birdee said...

Gall, no kidding, I wouldn’t want to walk into an RE with a big belly, when I went to the RE, that was the first thing I noticed, No Big Bellies, v.s the OB which felt like bee stings all over the place. That was months ago, surprisingly when I went the other day, bellies didn’t bother me.

I still think your widget is cute.

Lisa said...

How is it that some RE's are still completely clueless to the feelings of infertiles??? Oh, and your widget is a little creepy. :)

Jill said...

Oh, they don't mind?!?! Ok dude..........

Lee said...

Hope you can get some rest in this weekend!

Morrisa said...

My RE told me to bring the baby in, when I asked if they had a specific time to do that he said no, anytime. I would never do that!

Sarah said...

Glad you got to see your baby again today! :)

Chastity said...

Well I think three girls is exciting! Maybe it's b/c I'll be having three girls myself...but sisters have a special thing, right?

The widget is still cute...does look a little shrimp-ish at this stage, but still cute.

jenn said...

yes- widget is creepy. But the real life 'george' (or should I say Georgia?) is probably much cuter & far less creepy! Glad you got to see her(?) today!

I couldn't imagine either walking into my RE's with a big belly, or being there & seeing one. I can't understand why some RE's still don't have that sensitivity chip!

Motel Manager said...

For god's sake, you'd think an RE would have SOME sense of this stuff, right? Jeez.

I'm holding off on a widget until the post-creepy stage. I'll monitor yours in the meantime to see when that happens. :)

Candid Engineer said...

I agree, the widget baby looks rather alien with its big head. I bet its body will fill out soon enough. :o) Congrats.