Thursday, October 15, 2009

Goings on.

First off, Happy ~30th~ Birthday Jenn! It's a big day for her and you should all head over there and give her a happy birthday wish!

I'm excited for burlesque class tonight. I don't actually know what we'll be doing, except going over Thriller, but I hope we get to practice Bombshell.

Did I mention thriller? We're part of "thrill the world" which is a try to get into the guinness book of world's records to have the most people dancing the choreographed thriller dance at the same time. So we've been learning the steps and just this past Tuesday we finally learned the last of the steps. I'm no michael jackson, that's for sure.

As for Bombshell, it's the group dance all the burlesque girls do and we'll be doing it at our graduation show.

I also get to meet the guy diong the body painting tonight. There is a huge burlesque show this saturday and while I'm not dancing, I'll be a painted lady. Pretty much wearing a tiny bikini and full body paint. Yippee! I'm terrified and also excited.

Okay, well, I'm home alone right now and I'm going to make the most of it and sit on my ass and not use my brain for the next two hours. Ahhhhh.

9 comments:

Lisa said...

Sounds awesome Nancy! You are seriously one brave chick! But I think I would probably be brave too if I looked like you!!

jenn said...

Oh.My.God. You really are a brave one!!! Painted Lady- awesome!!!

And thanks for the b-day shout out!

Kristin said...

Please tell me we get to see a picture of the painted lady? You are gorgeous and I wanna see!

Wordgirl said...

I wish I lived near you!

Xo

p

Sarah said...

Fun! I have always wanted to learn the Thriller dance. I guess I just have to put 13 Going on 30 on repeat or something. ;)

And wow, painted lady? We need some pics of THAT!

Leah said...

Thank you SO MUCH for my Braces Bunch note. It really, really made my day. :-)

Io said...

That sounds like so much fun. Have a good time being painted, lady!

Laurel said...

Ohhh painted lady....In my head all I can see is Hugh Hefner, a grotto, and you painted from head to toe. heh

Have fun! My heart is racing for you....teeny tiny bikini in Oct...wow!

jenn said...

hey lady- wondering how the show was this saturday... Miss ya!