Friday, October 9, 2009

The one word award.

Well, the award isn't one word. It's the "over the top" award and I received it from the awesome Photogrl who blogs at Not The Path I Chose.

I was secretly ~dying~ to do this one but no one was giving me an award. Until now. YAY!



Here are the rules:


1. you can only use one word!
2. pass this along to 6 of your favorite bloggers (which I'm not adding right now, so please just DO IT if you read this one!)
3. alert them that you have given them this award! (tell yourself!)
4. have fun! (seriously. "have fun" is an instruction. It's like the directions on food packages that say "enjoy!"


The Fun Part: (ahhh. THIS is the fun part. okay, I'm having fun.)

1. Where is your cell phone? there.
2. Your hair? blonde.
3. your mother? fantabulous.
4. Your father? changed.
5. Your favorite food? animals.
6. Your dream last night? unknown.
7. Your favorite drink? crush.
8. Your dream/goal? kids.
9. What room are you in? living.
10. Your hobby? parenting.
11. Your fear? midgits.
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? north.
13. Where were you last night? burlesque.
14. Something that you aren't? brave.
15. Muffins? tops.
16. Wish list item? louboutins.
17. Where did you grow up? arizona.
18. Last thing you did? shopping.
19. What are you wearing? jeans.
20. Your TV? off.
21. Your pets? asleep.
22. Friends? many.
23. Your life? good.
24. Your mood? tired.
25. Missing someone? yes.
26. Vehicle? off.
27. Something you're not wearing? ring.
28. Your favorite store? gap.
29. Your favorite color? orange.
30. When was the last time you laughed? today.
31. Last time you cried? recent.
32. Your best friend? ryan.
33. One place that I go to over and over? safeway.
34. One person who emails me regularly? mypoints.
35. Favorite place to eat? louie's


There you go. My list. Awesome.

6 comments:

jenn said...

#5- hilarious!
and I call bullshit on #14. Derby, burlesque, being unabashedly outspoken for the entire world to see via the internets? Pretty brave to me lady!
I may do this if I have time before we leave- but keeping answers to one word will be a big challenge!

Kristin said...

I second Jenn and call utter bullshit on #14.

I love your answers.

jill said...

The schnark in this post runneth over ;) hehe

Sarah said...

Fun answers! We had the same response to "Muffins". LOL

I was going to award you this too, but I always feel like I overwhelm you with awards and I didn't want you to be like, "psh...". Now I won't be so shy! :)

chicklet said...

#15's my favorite. So totally what I'd think of later, after I wrote something lame first.

And the photos, well, you're one of the reasons I thought I should go that far - you motivated me. Why the fuck not:-)

Robin said...

The Gap? Seriously? I mean.. I like it alright..but I was sort of expecting something different I guess ;)