~ Link to the person who tagged you.
~ Share 7 random and/or weird facts about you.
~ Tag 7 random people at the end but I'm not going to tag anyone. Do if it you want!
So here are my 7 random/weird facts about myself:
1. I eat salt. Plain. I love it. Mmmm.
2. I never daydreamed about my wedding, having kids or any other type of "girlie" future.
3. The only reason I drink Guinness as my beer of choice is because when I was a beginner drinker, my boyfriend was a beer snob and said he would buy my beer if I drank guinness. If I drank anything else, I'd have to buy it myself. So I forced myself to drink guinness - but not because I wanted free beer, but because I wanted to be a beer snob too.
4. I have a secret I will take with me to the grave. My best friend doesn't know. My husband doesn't know. In fact, there are only 3 people in the world who do know. It's such a big secret, no one in my life right now even knows I have a secret. It's nothing that should concern anyone in my life, so I'll simply keep it, never ever to speak of it. (and if you know me irl, i'd appreciate privacy please. The last thing I'd want is speculations and talk.)
5. I don't have any bad/negative memories of high school.
6. There is a song by a punk band written about me. It's about a really terrible girl who thinks nothing of breaking a boy's heart. But it was written about a really unfair (to me) situation.
7. I'm obsessed with jackets/coats. I have something like 27 of them. It's ridiculous.
Next, I stole this one from Truck Driver Wife. Simply copy the list and cross out the ones you have done. Looks like I only was able to cross off 56 items. Many of them all had to do with traveling to Europe, so when I do that, I'll be able to cross a lot off at once.
11. Bungee jumped
12. Visited Paris
13. Watched a lightning storm at sea
15. Adopted a child
17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty
18. Grown your own vegetables.
19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France
27. Run a Marathon
28. Ridden in a gondola in Venice
31. Hit a home run
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors
35. Seen an Amish community
36. Taught yourself a new language
38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person
40. Seen Michelangelo’s David
41. Sung karaoke
43. Bought a stranger a meal at a restaurant
44. Visited Africa
47. Had your portrait painted
49. Seen the Sistine Chapel in person
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris
55. Been in a movie
56. Visited the Great Wall of China
57. Started a business
58. Taken a martial arts class
59. Visited Russia
60. Served at a soup kitchen
62. Gone whale watching
66. Visited a Nazi Concentration Camp
72. Pieced a quilt
74. Toured the Everglades
76. Seen the Changing of the Guards in London
80. Published a book
81. Visited the Vatican
83. Walked in Jerusalem
85. Read the entire Bible
86. Visited the White House
90. Sat on a jury
92. Joined a book club
95. Seen the Alamo in person
96. Swam in the Great Salt Lake
97. Been involved in a law suit