Monday, October 15, 2007

They are SO afraid of me

They know I'm an expert menstruator (see previous post) and they are afraid of me showing everyone up ~again~ that they are giving me a handicap - birth control pills. They know that I'll obviously menstruate EASILY on them - they are making me take them, just so I can't gloat about how I thwarted all their other attempts. They (the entire RE staff) needs a break and apparently, they think I need one too.

I got the call this afternoon. I thought I was going to get a date for another uterine check, but next thing I knew I was writing down my pre-surgical appointment and the time I need to be to the outpatient surgery center. Seems doc is so sure I need another surgery, he's just scheduling it along with the scope, so while he's in there, he can operate at the same time.

How awesome. Before it was "if" I needed more surgery. Now it's a when. And that "when" is 2 weeks away. Nov 2nd.

fuck. me.

8 comments:

jenn said...

those damn docs are far too intimidated by your expertise!

I'm sorry that it went from ~if~ to ~when~ in a flash. I'm sorry it has to happen at all, but maybe getting it done quicker means getting recovered & on to your little bean quicker...

I know- I'm reaching for some rainbows, but that's the new me... ;)
Love & hugs hon.

IdleMindOfBeth said...

- ugh - I wish I had something else to say... some glimmer of hope, or brilliant words of encouragement. They're in my heart, I just can't find the rigt words. So from me, you get - ugh - but know that it's sent with love. ;-)

Katarina Jelly Beana said...

wow. That is a lot to process.

Clearly you are more powerful than you even realized in your expert menstrator status. They run in fear--good idea.

As for the rest: I'm so sorry about the scope/surgery/general suckiness. You can't seem to catch a break.

Jen said...

I'm so sorry Nancy. I mean its just not fair that you should have to go through all of this. I don't know what else to say except that I really hoping that this all leads you to #3.

Dr. Grumbles said...

Well, I hope the surgery goes well.

Natalie said...

fuck, that sucks.

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry you are going through this. I feel your frustration on these doctors just pushing drugs and surgery.

Now don't think I'm a kook, but have you ever thought of trying the homeopathic route? Those doctors look at the total patient and NOT just the symptom. Don't know how it would work exactly with IF but it maybe worth a shot?

-A friendly stalker who is Anonymous due to trigs

Kim said...

That sucks :O(.