Monday, December 10, 2007

Secondary Blog

I wanted to take a moment to talk about the second blog I have created. While this one will remain my main blog, I created another one to blog about my children. It's obviously going to be one big blog of triggers for my IF readers, since it'll be completely about my kids. But it's going to be a place for me to talk about some pretty important things in my life, without having to worry about pushing it too far to anyone else.

The blog is TheOtherLifeOfNancy and is listed in my profile. I won't be advertising it here for the most part, but I may mention an update here and there when it's something I'm bursting at the seems to share.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Yea it's got it's triggers, but it's also super cute with your super cute kids. I get you doing it, it makes sense, and will be good for you to have later:-)