Friday, October 10, 2008

Sheesh. Do I post ~that~ much?

I miss a day and get a couple emails asking me if I'm alive. (but I absolutely love that I'm missed!)

I was sick yesterday and still feel like crap. Just general sluggishness.

There is absolutely ~nothing~ going on right now. And I feel to icky to come up with some amazingly fun or interesting post to respond to. I'll try soon. I hate that I don't have anything new to talk about!

Back to work. Lots to do since I missed a day!

~smooches~

6 comments:

Photogrl said...

Hope you feel better soon!

Amanda said...

I hope you feel better!!

Mareike said...

I know you will feel better. I hope you post soon!! It's true you are missed when you don't post and, I too, got a bit worried when there was nothing new. Is this pressure or what? Nah, we love you and what you have to say. (and fuck, I think I know how you would respond to pressure. we'd never hear from you again and you'd be well within your rights.)

Lisa said...

Get better! Make sure to get lots of rest!!

~*JaYmE*~ said...

There must be something going around. I've felt like poo all weekend too!

Jamie said...

I do have to admit, I was surprised to come home after four days away and find just two posts from you!

Hope you are feeling better!