Saturday, May 17, 2008

Small update on 12dp3dt

The FRER I took this morning was taken at 5am. Since I'm the poas addict that I am, I took another FRER at 5pm tonight - simply 12 hours later.

It's distinguishably darker. Not by leaps and bounds, they are all still light lines. But it is, in fact, darker.

This seems like a good thing.

Here is photographic evidence. I do not know how you girls take good pictures of your HPTs, so here's my lame attempt. It's hard to make out the second line here, but honestly, in person, it's easy.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!! Baby #3! YAY

jenn said...

hell yeah it seems like a good thing!!!
only what- 48 hours left?

Chastity said...

Darker is great! This has to make you hopeful!! One more day!!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely a good thing.

Agata said...

That's awesome Nancy! Sounds really good - I know that all your friends are just as anxious as you to get to Monday. I know you'll get great beta results!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Nancy! I am praying for you all weekend and anxiously waiting for Monday to come!

Andrea

Jenera said...

I can totally see the 2nd line. Good stuff !

I had luck taking pics with my cell phone with mine. I was going to send them to the hubby since he was out on the road.

Anonymous said...

you better have twins. Seeing as Bridgette got out of it. Im banning you if I dont see twins. LOL

Anonymous said...

Awesome BFP! I threw mine on a scanner and scanned it in...It comes out awesome that way.

Anonymous said...

I can definately see the other line. That is why I take the digitals because it is easier to take pictures of those. Congrats! Can't wait to hear how your numbers doubled tommorow.:)

Amy

nancy said...

Amy - but that's it. The digitals tell me NOTHING in regards to rising HCG levels! But the lines can and that's why I need em! :)