Monday, August 18, 2008

Happy Birthday Goose.

It's my silly goose's 3rd birthday today. To commemorate it, I've put up a post on my family blog. I wanted to put it up here, but it's got some 'triggery' type pictures, so I'll let you decide if you want to join in on her celebration.

Updates? Hrm. None on my side. My belly is almost non-existent right now. It's strange, I was all moving forward quickly with the growth, but as it's grown, my organs are nestling in nicely, so no more big bumps. I'm even wearing pre-preg jeans today (using the rubber band trick, of course).

I may be feeling movement, well, I AM, but I'm waiting for a kick. I think I felt a kick on Saturday night, but then again, I couldn't confirm it. I must continue to wait.

My birthday was awesome. Thanks again for all the well wishes! Dinner was fantabulous and way too expensive. My goodness, could you imagine what it would of been with some fabulous glasses of wine? Mmmmmm.

I didn't do much of anything else this weekend. It was cold and rainy and kinda just hung out watching movies.

My "big" ultrasound is one week from today! Yipee!! Time to see if peapod is growing in all the right ways.

Yeah, that's about it. Quite boring, eh?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Miss Allison (it feels weird to type it with 2 L's! :o)!! And happy belated birthday to you too, Nancy! Your birthday snuck by me while I was on my blogging vacation. Sounds like it was a great one!

Jen said...

Glad you had a great birthday and hope your little one has a great one!

Lee said...

Happy, happy little one!

jenn said...

Boring is great! Glad you had a good birthday- I will have to pop ofver for your silly goose!

Jamie said...

Boring but in a good way!