Saturday, August 9, 2008

quick question ...

I hate putting a post on top of a brand new post I just published, but wanted to ask a quick question ...

Are any of my blogger friends in Phoenix? We're having a "baby shower" themed party on Sept 7th and would love to invite you! It's not a true baby shower, but it's the reason a friend of mine is throwing a party when I'm there next. And if there was someone out there in bloggidy blog land who would like to meet me, what would be a better time? (and no, it's not to get more presents!)

2 comments:

The Jensens said...

Sorry, I'm not in Phoenix, if I was I'd totally go to your baby shower!! It would be awesome to meet you.

Crunchy Green Mom - Suzanne said...

Hey... you've been tagged! Come and see why...

http://crunchygreenmom.blogspot.com/2008/08/ive-been-tagged.html