Sunday, September 16, 2007

If I don't get pregnant by next August ...

As some of you may know, next August is when I'll be closing up shop on my little ole uterus. My husband will be getting the "big V" and I'll be inserting a 10 year IUD.

Just in case you don't know, personally, age 36 is our own personal decision to stop having babies. Not that it's too old for anyone else, just that it's our limit for many personal reasons that I won't go into here. It's just that and that's it.

Anywho...

I have been thinking about the disappointment that will come with just stopping. It seems so unbearable. BUT. I've thought of something. I need something to look forward to if that occasion arrises. And I have thought of it.

If no pregnancy, I'm going to get a new (yes, another) set of twins. A newer set of boobies. And maybe some liposuction on this 36 yr old body. If I can't have any more babies, I might as well look like I never had any, right?

1 comment:

Birdee said...

My thoughts Exactly! I always think "If I cant have anymore children, I'm going to get some cosmetic procedures done and be one Hot Sexy MILF! I dont know about you, but it does seem to ease the pressure of not being able to conceive if only just a bit.