Tuesday, September 18, 2007

"I'm so tired, I can't sleep"

I have bouts with insomnia and I'm in the midst of one right now. It's terrible. I haven't slept well for about a week now and it's showing.

I've got some massive circles under my eyes. Bags too, which are oh-so-lovely. I'm not functioning too well and I have to say that probably had something to do with my un-stellar performance in derby practice last night. I felt a tad clumsy and it showed.

Add to the not sleeping ~very~ sore muscles (omg. upper arms and all thigh parts are on fire), I am this strange walking zombie image of myself.

Still no word on what I'll be doing this cycle (although I think I'm just going to bag the whole thing all together) and don't know if I'll be having the HSG in the next day or so.

So nothing new to report. I'm too tired to have any new feelings on the subject.

No comments: