Saturday, September 29, 2007

Missing. Reward Offered.

Has anyone seen my ovulation? You can recognize her by +opks, peak reading on monitors, temp drops (for me) and even follicular pain.

But nothing? And it's cd17. My monitor tells me I'm high. My opks confirm that I don't need them as a backup unless I'm just looking for new places to get white color samples. My pain free ovaries are telling me I should enjoy what it feels like to be comfortable. My temp is telling me that this month, I'm not going to recognize any shape or sort of a pattern that I'm used to.

If I wasn't being monitored and I didn't know that I do, in fact, have a follie playing the "little engine that could" part, I would be contemplating annovulatory status. For the control freak I am, I thank all that is holy for the monitoring decision that was kinda forced upon me. Thank you WandMonkey gods in the sky. Thank you Dr LePu (yeah, I didn't want anything frenchie nor does this name sound like a nice name for the doctor I love so much, I'm sticking with it. At least for today) for rescheduling me once again for a weekend appointment because damn it, I'm worth it. (and people like me). heh.

2 comments:

Kim said...

I'm with ya this cycle... every OPK I've taken for the past 10 days look positive, and my temps are pretty useless.. no typical O symptoms, either. It sucks!

Kim said...

Ohhh, and you chose my name!! What do I win?! What do I win?!

:O)