Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Ah-ha! Thanks Jenera!

Seems Jenera knows how to do it.

If you, as a commentor, has chosen to hide their email in their profile, I do ~not~ get it in the notification in my email, so I can ~not~ email you back. BUT, if you do NOT hide your email, I DO get your email and I CAN email you back!

So, If you ~want~ to have bloggers have the ability to email you back from your comments through their own email notifications, (~pretty please?~) Go to your dashboard, click on "Edit Profile" and then click the checkbox to "show my email address".

Yes, it will show your email in your profile, but it will allow people to actually get in touch with you! What a marvelous concept, no? And heck, if you don't want your "real" email to be out there, set up a blogger email just to get blog email! Come on, you know you want to!

Here is me telling Karl all about how to do it. He's totally going to change his settings. He was quite surprised at first, but I've managed to convince him.

20 comments:

nancy said...

And Alison - yours is turned OFF. So Is Cara's. But Jenera and Pam both had theirs turned on, so in the last post, I was able to return comment!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the picture!!!

Mazzy said...

Fabulous, I have been wondering this same thing... love the photo. ;-)

Peeveme said...

I just created a new-anon e-mail account and turned it one in my profile. Does it work?

Cara said...

No Way! Imagine my surprise (I looked kind-of like Karl, but not nearly as cute!)

I totally thought it was on!

He's converted me...heading off to change my settings.

Hollie said...

Cute pic. I think he gets it.

Kathy said...

yeah I think Karl totally gets it now!!! he is a cutie!!!

CanadianMama said...

Well, if Karl can do it then so can I. Just for you Nancy!

Patty said...

Nancy, I don't think I've commented here since I started my blog, but Karl is just so stinkin' cute, I had to say something! He is just so stinkin' cute in that picture! Oh, and my boy had that toy as an infant, and just loved it.

Kaci said...

He is just SO cute! Making me want another...

areyoukiddingme said...

Looks like that little boy loves his mommy (or at least currently finds her fascinating). Too cute. And smart too - will he be running the world electronically by the time he walks?

The Captain's Wife said...

I think mine is already set up like that...at least it appears that way :)

jill said...

Hah! that's a great pic :)

Coco said...

What a cute cute pic!

Morgan Owens said...

Karl has changed already, but you probably dont notice it since you see him everyday. You look like such a pretty and happy momma! I'm sure it makes all the hell you went through to get him ~SO~ worth it!

Miss Tori said...

Ah Nancy. I normally do really well with being able to read the blogs of preggos and those who have kids without getting emotional or anything like that. But seeing this picture just made me go, "I want one of those!"

Can I borrow him?

jenn said...

That is a great photo! He looks so much bigger in just a few weeks!

Sara said...

Haha, look at him listening! That is darling!

Now I need to listen and go check my settings!

Jenera said...

Yeah! I'm actually useful for something!

What a cute little guy!

Sarah said...

Thanks for this post--I set mine to "show e-mail address". :)