Tuesday, February 17, 2009

You all know of this place, right?

My friends Lori and Chicklet have quite a cool reveiw site called All Thumbs Reviews.

You know of it, right? Of course you do. If you don't, go check it out and bookmark it. And if for some reason you forget to bookmark it, I gotcha covered - look for the below picture on my sidebar and click on it - it'll bring you right there.



I wouldn't be telling you about it if I didn't think it was noteworthy. Plus, it's done by the coolest of the cool, which makes anything they do cool too. Right? So yeah. Go check it out. If you don't - you're just lame.

4 comments:

Sara said...

I have never heard of it - but will go check it out.
Thanks!

Lori Lavender Luz said...

Wow, Nancy. I wish I could think of something shnarky to say, but I can't.

Thank you soooooooooo much.

I'll save the shnark for another post ;-).

nancy said...

Gosh, no need to thank me! I meant to do this EONS ago and just now did it.

chicklet said...

Good lord, I'm speechless! But do you know the pressure you've just put on us to deliver at your level missy? Do you?

Joking;-) Of course.

Thanks so much my friend. You are way too good to us. Particularly when you have all else you're balancing right now.