Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Blogger Flame of Fortitude

Jenna started the Blogger Flame of Fortitude and it's been making it's way to many, many, many nobel recipients. Sara actually mentioned little old me for this honor and I couldn't thank her more. I was actually giddy when I saw my name because I've never ever ever been nominated, mentioned or "tagged" for any type of these things. (I did make it into Mel's Friday blog roundup though, which was quite cool!) Sara is very deserving herself and I'm glad to see so many people mentioned her for it.



I would like to forward this off to a list of people who also deserve it. I have a "favorites" list of about 50 girls I read on mostly on a daily basis, and while they all deserve it, here's my shorter list of the ones who may actually see I am passing it onto (I'm sure that many don't actually read mine). Of course, it's in no particular order!

Jenny, who just lost the battle with IUI#3, is someone who keeps hope cycle after cycle. If you ask me - that takes considerable courage.
Wendy is one sarcastic woman, which is why I puffy heart her so much.
Beth is another one who is a big courageous lion in my book. A pcos girl in her own right, who keeps plugging along.
Chicklet, whom I just freaking love. (I swear I won't start to stalk you or anything)
Mel, who's probably nominated like a gajillion times, but still. If it wasn't for her courage to write about everything in her soul, I probably wouldn't know 95% of the IFers I read.
Kim, who actually spoke up for herself at the REs! It's something she says she's not known for, but I think she's always had it in her.
Kat, my katbug. New to blogging but not new to IF. She's suffered a recent loss yet continued to ask how I was doing.
JJ, who has the courage to keep a sense of humor through it all.
katrinajellybeana, who had the courage to make it through her last hopeful cycle.
Julie, or Jewels to her friends, has the courage to remember everyone else in her life and never lets them forget it. I find this courageous because it's an easier task to just worry about yourself.

I wish I could spend all day listing out everyone I thought deserves this.

8 comments:

IdleMindOfBeth said...

awwwwwwwwwww, thanks Nancy! I'm all blushy & warm fuzzied over here!

now... off to work on my own list!

Topcat said...

Hey Nancy! Thanks so much for your comment. I LOVE your tattoo, I have one in the same place. Chicks with tats on their arms just plain rock.

Good luck with your ttcing, I am adding you to my blogroll and can't wait to read of your success. :)

Birdee said...

Wow, thanks hun. I can’t tell you how much what you said means to me, and I was starting to get in self pity. Life gets really big sometimes. I don’t know what I'd do with out you. You have a knack for making my day.

Kim said...

Aww, that totally made my day :O).

I'm so glad that I found you in our little place in the blog world, you've helped me so much through all of this.

Anonymous said...

Hey Nancy!
Love your blog. Could you please learn the difference between its and it's? It would vastly improve our reading experience. I'm not saying you routinely suck at grammar, because you write well most of the time. The contractions, however, could use some attention.
Godspeed!

JJ said...

You are so sweet...the fact that you can put humor and my name in one fluid thought makes me feel good;)

Lollipop Goldstein said...

Thank you, Fancy Nancy Pantsy.

Natalie said...

Awww, thanks! Thanks so much for thinking of me, for listing me, for posting often to entertain me, and for "not" stalking me:-)