Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Took a day off.

It's a day I still need to take a conference call in 7 minutes.

A day I have to take two children to get flu shots.

A day I have to get to the post office and mail the 18 thousand things I have to mail. (okay, like 8 things)

A day I have to get some work done in preparation for tomorrow.

A day I'll still have to end by going to derby practice for 2 hours of hell.

A day that is a weird derby practice night - bad outfit day. Which I don't really get. Are we in high school?

A day I need to do 4 loads of laundry - at least.

A day I have to peel urine soaked sheets off a bed and replace (potty training is fun).

A day I'm ~not~ going to spend making myself feel worse.

A day I hope to get a call to find out when surgery #4 will be.

But, it's a day off. And I have to get on a conference call.

4 comments:

HereWeGoAJen said...

That doesn't sound like much of a day off! Make sure you at least eat some chocolate.

KatieM said...

I'm glad you took a day off, you needed it. It's still busy, but as you say, at least it's a day off...I hope your silver lining comes very soon (and I wish that damn nurse would call!)

Anonymous said...

Sorry your day is going to be hectic..life can be a bitch huh? I really hope it's not going as bad as it sounds lol! Smile!

Dr. Grumbles said...

I ma just catching up on your blog. You sure have a lot going on right now. I am sorry about the surgery results.