Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Another setback.

Good lord.

Please. Can I PLEASE catch a break? Please?

My b/w from yesterday came in with an HCG of 1.4 (was 5.4 on Friday) and they can't start my mock cycle with an HCG of over 1. I'm going to have to kill someone if it doesn't drop .4 by tomorrow morning's b/w. Seriously. Going to KILL someone.


Using my math skills and assuming a steady decreasing rate (which I know hch doesn't work this way) ... I figured out the following:

Friday at 10am, HCG was 5.4
Tuesday at 5pm, HCG was 1.4

That is a decrease of 4 points in 103 hours, which equals to .038835 points per hour.

I have 38 hours in between the 1.4 measurement and the next one. Using the previous formula of .038835 points per hour, I should decrease 1.47573 points. I only need a .4 drop.

Now, I know hcg has been known to just hang out, but hopefully it won't. I will do all I can today by drinking as much fluids as humanly possible, hoping to flush out .4 points.

omg. I can't believe I may have to be postponed again. I seriously need off this rollercoaster now. It's not fun anymore.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Wishing for a drop in the next 24 hours!

Jen said...

Would you like me to punch your clinic in the face?

And I didn't realize they needed it a certain number, I just thought below 5 was not pregnant and that was that...

Grr.

Sarah said...

C'mon.....DROP!!!!!!

Lori Lavender Luz said...

Roller coasters suck! Especially when all you want to do is go to KiddieLand.

Rachel said...

Oh, wishing you all the best. I think they're supposed to drop by 1/2s, in which case you really should be fine.

Kidlicious said...

I'm thinking of you - this roller coaster sucks, I know! Take care of yourself.