Friday, April 4, 2008

That good news fooled even me.

I got a call that I needed b/w and u/s today.

I apparently have a lot of free fluid, swollen ovaries and some quite large follicles still in there. Nurse said I'll get a call after blood work is back and one of 3 things will happen

1) they'll cancel this month. Over before it began.
2) they'll wait until Monday to see if it got better, which is just wait & see. This would be the "last ditch" before cancelling me. Not good.
3) they'll continue with this month's protocol.

She didn't seem too enthusiastic. I've got some hope, but not much of it. I'll update when I know. I'll hear in about 3-4 hours.


Io said...

Damn. You've been on such a crappy roller coaster ride. I hope the news gets better.

KatieM said...

Fingers crossed for you. I hope they let you wait until Monday to at least see what is going on then...