Thursday, April 3, 2008

Transfer in 2 weeks.

Yeah.

Um, I don't know how to handle good news. I've been really good at playing the "oh poor me" girl, but good news? Hrm. I'm walking around like my head has been cut off.

Okay, the story...

Nurse calls out of the blue. Tells me they had a staff meeting and decided to try me this month. May still not end in transfer due to lining, embryos, getting hit by a bus, but it CAN happen. That's all I ask for. A CHANCE.

So - AF is on her way. I'd be surprised if she didn't come today. I start estrogen and PIO Monday. I have to take more drugs and more stuff too. She's faxing me my schedule. Bottom line: Lining should tell us by the 15th. If okay, thaw 16th for transfer on 18th-20th.

Whoa.

How's THAT for a change in direction??

22 comments:

~Joe said...

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Meredith said...

Oh yay!! I so hope this works for you Nancy! I think this just shows its your turn for some good fortune. How is everything else going? You will be in my prayers!

Tammy said...

OMG! Yay! That is such a good phone call. I am so excited for you, Nancy.

Io said...

Hot damn! That is fantastic!

Wordgirl said...

hoooooooray!

Today is the BEST day for the bloggers I know...good news all around...


was it my root canal cause ladies I am NOT doing that again :)


Hoooray!


Pam

Meg said...

Yay! So thrilled for this direction for you!

KatieM said...

I'm so excited I could pop!!! =D

Anonymous said...

Nancy that's great! I'm so glad you're going to at least get a chance. The waiting for a possibility of something happening is the worst. I hope it all works out!

Chastity said...

That's exciting! Your blog has been such a roller coaster lately. I don't ever know what I'm going to read when I pop by.

Anonymous said...

Whoa nelly

Candi said...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

jenn said...

Yes!Yes! YES!!!! So happy to see these posts today!

Good news- yay!

s.e. said...

I hope you are "getting what you want" this month. You deserve more than a chance! Thanks for sharing your good news!

Anonymous said...

Well ... obviously this is what I get for reading IN ORDER (damn google reader).

Woo-hoo!!! So happy for you!! Maybe listening to the Smiths had somethin' to do with it .... Nah!

jenn said...

Ah- puffy heart!!!

I thought it was a sideways heart &said as such, but blogger didn't like me last night with all the characters and it got mangled.

I do ~puffy heart~ you & hope the good news train keeps on rolling!

Anonymous said...

Awesome news! That is so great!

IdleMindOfBeth said...

WOOHOO!!!

Jen said...

Yay! I love how they have staff meetings and discuss you.

Fingers crossed that you have a good reason not to see us all midmonth!

Jen said...

Finally a little good news for you! No wonder you're in shock. I'm keeping everything crossed for you.

MMJ said...

That's awesome Nancy!!

Swim said...

Great news on your possible ET this month.

Fingers crossed.

Unknown said...

Nancy, I'm just catching up and this is such awesome news! I'm smiling from ear to ear for you!