Monday, April 28, 2008

What is there to do? Oh yes. Wait.

Another lining and b/w appointment today.

I need to learn to not get my hopes up, that's for sure.

Let me begin that I don't understand what the fuck they are measuring. How can the average be 7.9 one day and 6.8 the next? He thinks I'm averaging 6.8-7mm now and saw no big 8.9 spots. But the 3.8 spot was also up to 5 or something, I lost track.

He thinks I ~am~ responding, just very slowly. So another 2-3 more days. I'll get my appointment when I get the b/w phone call.

This sucks. Since beginning IVF, I've watch 2 full months of cycle go through and now w 3rd round is starting. I haven't even gotten a chance yet. I understand not getting a chance when I wasn't doing anything, but damn it, I did IVF! I am trying to do a FET! I knew these were guarantees of pregnancies, but I thought we'd get a CHANCE.

2 comments:

KatieM said...

Ugh...I am so sorry you just have to wait, wait, and wait some more....but I am happy to see you are responding, even if slowly, and you don't have to worry about a follie time limit.

Denise said...

The lining measurements are so frustrating. I'm convinced they just aren't that reliable because ultrasound is so subjective.