Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Happy Birthday Bean.

(children mentioned)

Today marks my daughter's 4th birthday. It is ridiculous to me she is four. She'll attend kindergarten next year. In a blink of an eye, she'll be grown.

On my other blog, TheOtherLifeOfNancy, I recounted some of the feelings I had regarding her birth. I know most infertiles will not want to read a post such as that, so I'm not going to post it here, but just in case youu are in the minority, please so take a look. Thank you.

1 comment:

Nikki said...

Nancy - Happy Birthday to Ella!

Also - wanted to thank you for posting to the poster today (the one who mentioned her hCG). It did send me off into a tailspin at first, but then I saw your post, and it made me feel better (though you may not have meant me in particular!)

Thanks again,

Nikki (nikinus from WebMD ITSG)