Friday, January 11, 2008

I'm high.

As like Sara's recent admission, I got high too. (I talk about Sara a lot, don't I? She's my label muse, I take all the tests she takes and I like that we score the same in nerd/geek and I copy her posts. Am I stalking her? Do I have a girl crush? I'll have to think about that one. Sorry Sara.)

Regardless of where this came from, here's my own high submission. And, just for fun, I got something in my office in the shot. One, it's a view into my grunge days (it's a pearl jam / soundgarden signed Kozik print) and Two, it looks like she is really excited for me to be high.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hooray for the high!!!

You and Sarah are killin' me here. When she posted and now that you've posted, I can't quit humming "Because I got high, because I got high, because I got hiiiiighhhhh". Hahahahaha!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

hoping high is good...not sure what you are talking about. i'd like to be high on something right now.