Sunday, January 13, 2008

No, it's not about you.

Whenever I have a big whine-fest like I did earlier, I inevitably get the "Is this about me?" comment. And I can already tell evey single person who reads my blog - *No. It's not about you.

I would never have a big whine blog of this type about someone who reads this - that would be a horrible way to tell such a person about my feelings. Ack - I've sucked before, but that would be a new level of suckage.

* At least I don't think it's about "you". If you are a lurker and have never posted before and I have no idea you read this and you fit into my rant exactly, it is probably about "you". ~wink~ But had I known "you" would read this, I wouldn't of posted it.

1 comment:

Nico said...

Just ironic timing I guess. I'm glad I was just being super sensitive. Thanks for being so sweet!