Sunday, January 20, 2008

Operation Spermination. Take 3.

All done.

"Great" washed sperm count. 90% motility. Both Lefty and Righty released. RE thinks Lefty was within last 12 hours and Righty was "within minutes". Explains the little sharp pains this morning. Lining is at 8 and I am to start taking progesterone tomorrow. My past labs have shown they want me on progesterone supplements during LP, so no need for 7dpo progesterone tests anymore. Beta scheduled for Feb 1st @ 7am., which is in 12 days.

They were all so positive today. Great staff. Doc was awesome and so happy for the chance this month. And while he said everything is "perfect" conditions for a success, I know it means it's perfect conditions for a perfect ~chance~. With a higher chance due to IUI, it's more like a 25% chance, but it's better than nothing, right?

14 comments:

Chastity said...

Good luck!

bleu said...

Congrats!!!! It always feels better when there is potential, at least that's how I feel.

I really hope this is it for you.

Meredith said...

I hope this is it and those 12 days go by quickly for you!!

KatieM said...

Yay! =)

Carrie said...

My fingers are crossed!!!! I am hoping this is it for you!!!

jenn said...

woo-hoo!! Here's to 'perfect' chances- may they lead to perfect lines & perfect endings to 'perfect' cycles!

great big hugs for ya hon.

Denise said...

A chance is a chance, right? It means it CAN work. Congrats on getting through the IUI and good luck with your 2ww. Hopefully you will have good news for us in time for our first ColoBlogger get together.

q said...

Sounds wonderful!

With the Beta scheduled, are you still going to POAS starting at 9 DPO?

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you! If nothing else at least the ball is rolling again. ;)

Natalie said...

Good luck, glad it went so well!

Kim said...

Crossing all of my crossables for you!

Lollipop Goldstein said...

Go you! Congratulations. Thinking good thoughts for you.

Anonymous said...

Good luck! I hope, I hope, I hope you are knocked up!

Kaci said...

Good luck! Hoping the next 10 days go by quickly. What does doing another hcg shot at 5dpo do to any POAS plans you would have for testing before then? How long would that be in your system? (I'm a POAS-aholic, can you tell?) Anyway, good luck!!