Saturday, January 19, 2008

I like my eggs sunny side up.

Back from the ultrasound. Righty ~is~ an overachiever! She went from having a follie sitting at 15 to 19.25! (21.4x17.1). Lefty was still growing too, showing she was still the allstar @ 21 (22x20).

I trigger myself tonight w/ 2/3'rds of the hCG. I am to reconstitute w/ 3ccs and inject 2ccs tonight. Then, at 5dpo, another 1cc to support luteal phase.

And get this - lining was 8.4 and deemed "perfect". Holy shit. RE also said the follicles were located in the "optimal" place on my ovaries - on the outside where they'll have no trouble being sucked up into the tubes.

I can ~not~ believe that on cd20, everything is "perfect". I still know the statistics, but I'm still very hopeful for at least having a chance at this thing.

Insemination tomorrow morning at 9am!

-----
From this morning ...

The "peak" in all it's glory.
cd20. Seriously.






Another +opk (which was with fmu, which totally doesn't count, I know. But it was + yesterday after work too. yay.)
And now looking at picture, it doesn't look positive, but IRL, the test window ~is~ as dark as the control.

13 comments:

jenn said...

Woo-hoo for that little egg!!! Let's hope it's perfect like a fantastic bottle of red ;o)

Anonymous said...

Woooo Hooo! Catch that egg!

Anonymous said...

Late O's suck- BUT - do remember, Brooklynn was conceived round abouts CD 25, which was actually fairly early for me.

Good luck! Hope that slow maturing egg is the one!

Egged Out said...

Good luck tomorrow - looks like everything is in the right place at the right time!

bleu said...

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

KatieM said...

Yippee!! I really like hope sometimes...I hope the pattern of goodness continues =)

Anonymous said...

sounds great. let's hope you catch that egg! ~luna

Nico said...

Actually, anything up to CD21 is still "normal". And I have a happy and extremely healthy son concieved on CD42. So I don't buy the whole late O is bad thing. I think it's bad if you have a mature follicle marinating for ages, but not at all if you're just a late bloomer. I really hope the blooming continues, kwim.

~Joe said...

I get giddy when I read good news about this cycle...is that wierd?

Jen said...

Wow that is really amazing, especially considering the dismal reports from earlier this week. Good luck with the IUI. I really hope this is it for you!

Swim said...

Fantastic follie news! Fingers crossed for good swimmers to meet the egg.

I'll be thinking good thoughts for you tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

Good luck! That seriously made my day! *fingers crossed for you*

Anonymous said...

Good luck Nancy. Sounds like this cycle could be the one. I hope it is. Looks like a lot is in your favor. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

Amy