Saturday, January 19, 2008

I like my eggs sunny side up.

Back from the ultrasound. Righty ~is~ an overachiever! She went from having a follie sitting at 15 to 19.25! (21.4x17.1). Lefty was still growing too, showing she was still the allstar @ 21 (22x20).

I trigger myself tonight w/ 2/3'rds of the hCG. I am to reconstitute w/ 3ccs and inject 2ccs tonight. Then, at 5dpo, another 1cc to support luteal phase.

And get this - lining was 8.4 and deemed "perfect". Holy shit. RE also said the follicles were located in the "optimal" place on my ovaries - on the outside where they'll have no trouble being sucked up into the tubes.

I can ~not~ believe that on cd20, everything is "perfect". I still know the statistics, but I'm still very hopeful for at least having a chance at this thing.

Insemination tomorrow morning at 9am!

-----
From this morning ...

The "peak" in all it's glory.
cd20. Seriously.






Another +opk (which was with fmu, which totally doesn't count, I know. But it was + yesterday after work too. yay.)
And now looking at picture, it doesn't look positive, but IRL, the test window ~is~ as dark as the control.

13 comments:

jenn said...

Woo-hoo for that little egg!!! Let's hope it's perfect like a fantastic bottle of red ;o)

waitinginline said...

Woooo Hooo! Catch that egg!

Krista said...

Late O's suck- BUT - do remember, Brooklynn was conceived round abouts CD 25, which was actually fairly early for me.

Good luck! Hope that slow maturing egg is the one!

Egged Out said...

Good luck tomorrow - looks like everything is in the right place at the right time!

bleu said...

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

KatieM said...

Yippee!! I really like hope sometimes...I hope the pattern of goodness continues =)

lifefromhere said...

sounds great. let's hope you catch that egg! ~luna

Nic said...

Actually, anything up to CD21 is still "normal". And I have a happy and extremely healthy son concieved on CD42. So I don't buy the whole late O is bad thing. I think it's bad if you have a mature follicle marinating for ages, but not at all if you're just a late bloomer. I really hope the blooming continues, kwim.

~ Joe ♥ said...

I get giddy when I read good news about this cycle...is that wierd?

Jen said...

Wow that is really amazing, especially considering the dismal reports from earlier this week. Good luck with the IUI. I really hope this is it for you!

Swim said...

Fantastic follie news! Fingers crossed for good swimmers to meet the egg.

I'll be thinking good thoughts for you tomorrow.

Sarah R said...

Good luck! That seriously made my day! *fingers crossed for you*

Our family is complete said...

Good luck Nancy. Sounds like this cycle could be the one. I hope it is. Looks like a lot is in your favor. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

Amy